Pomegranate is reddish berry that is about the size of an orange with a thick leathery skin and many seeds with pulpy crimson arils of tart flavor. Are you still wondering how to eat this kind of fruit? The answers are here:
Steps on how to eat a pomegranate:
- First, hold the pomegranate on your hand.
- On top of the pomegranate, sculpt the skin around it to reveals the divisions of seed inside it.
- Then, you can see at least six divisions of seeds inside. Mark the peel of pomegranate as to where the division is.
- Then crack the pomegranate from the inside like you are dividing the orange into halves.
- Now that the pomegranate is in slices, turn back the slice pomegranate and tap the peel using the back of the knife.
- Allow the seeds to fall and segregate it on a bowl.
- When all the seeds are separated away from the skin, now you can enjoy eating the pomegranate seeds.