French toast is one of my favorite breakfasts. My family loves it too. Sometimes they get a little heavy so I can’t eat them every day, but it’s a good weekend style treat. Here’s the recipe for French Toast and I’ll keep it simple and quick (because you’re probably hungry!)
What you need:
- cinnamon (optional)
- vanilla extract
- slices of bread
What you need to do:
- Beat the eggs and add milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon.
- Put a little amount of butter just right to cover the heated pan.
- Dip the sliced bread on the beaten mixture and slowly place it on a pan.
- Toast both side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle sugar and or syrup on top.
- You can place bacon, sausage or fresh fruits on the side.
A perfect breakfast meal that can make you energized through out the day. Enjoy the Fresh toast!