How to tie a scarf
Posted in Fashion and Clothing on June 8, 2017
A beautiful colored scarf can be a great help in making your wardrobe glamorous even if it’s plain in color. Wearing a scarf can make you look good and fashionable. There are many available these days in a variety of fabric, colors, and name brands (like Louis Vuitton).
Here's a great way to tie a scarf, it's easier to do when compared to tying a tie.:
- Choose the best or appropriate color of scar for your dress.
- Fold your scarf diagonal /or twist each sides.
- Hang the scarf in the middle of your neck.
- Allow each end pass through the loop, just like tying both ends like a knot.
- Hold both ends and let it reach the color of your blouse.
- Grab each loop ends.
- Loosen or tighten as necessary depending on how tight or loosen you want it.