How to pour the perfect beer
St. Patrick's day is right around the corner... and everybody is Irish on March 17th! That means green beer, fun parties, and good memories! Did you know that beer is the most consumed alcoholic drink all over the world? There are many types of beer to choose from, from mild to hard kind of beer. They have the Pale Ale, Stout, Mild, Wheat, Lager and Lambic. Whatever kind of beer is served in front of you, it is still best if you can pour it perfectly on your glass.
The question is how you enjoy drinking your beer? First, let’s pour it make let’s make it perfect.
- Choose the best and your favorite beer.
- Chilled it.
- A beer glass, a mug or just simply a glass.
- But it’s better if you can use a chilled or frozen mug too.
- Always hold the glass on a 45 degree angle.
- Pour the beer slowly with at least 1 inch from the mouth of the glass.
- Pouring the beer in a nice and slowly way can give your beer a right amount of foam.
- Then sip your beer right away. Enjoys the beer while it’s chilled.