How to Make Gluten Free Pizza
Gluten free foods are beneficial to your health and the only thing that people who have Celiac Disease can eat. Gluten free means the food does not contain the protein found in wheat, rye, barley, spelt and a few other closely related grains.
Here's a simple recipe for a delicious and gluten free pizza:
For the dough: (gluten free dough)
- gluten free flour
- xanthan gum
- sugar, salt, olive oil
- cider vinegar
For the toppings:
- diced tomato sauce
- tomato sauce in can
- garlic powder
- fennel seed
- basil leaves
- (any other toppings you want to add)
- For the sauce, combine all the ingredients except for the basil leaves. Simmer everything on the pan.
- For the crust, combine milk, sugar and yeast.
- Combine the other dry ingredients on a large bowl ( gluten free flour, xanthum gum and other)
- Add the oil and vinegar on the yeast mixture. Then mix the yeast mixture with the flour mixture on the flour.
- Let the mixture sit and let’s go back to the sauce.
- Add the basil to the sauce mixture.
- Grease the pan and place your crust. Pre baked the crust for 8 minutes until the crust thickens.
- Then remove the sauce from the pan and put it on the blender. Now it’s time to place the pizza sauce, the cheese and your main toppings whatever you want then ends it with a cheese.
- Bring the crust back to the over for 10-15 minutes depending on how cook you want your gluten free pizza be.