How to make French toast
Posted in Cooking & Food on June 21, 2017
Tags: breakfast, cooking food, Egg in the basket, egg toast, eggy bread, French fried pudding, french toast, German toast, gypsy toast, nun's toast, Spanish toast
French toast is one of my favorite breakfasts. My family loves it too. Sometimes they get a little heavy so I can't eat them every day, but it's a good weekend style treat. Here's the recipe for French Toast and I'll keep it simple and quick (because you're probably hungry!)
What you need:
- cinnamon (optional)
- vanilla extract
- slices of bread
What you need to do:
- Beat the eggs and add milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon.
- Put a little amount of butter just right to cover the heated pan.
- Dip the sliced bread on the beaten mixture and slowly place it on a pan.
- Toast both side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle sugar and or syrup on top.
- You can place bacon, sausage or fresh fruits on the side.
A perfect breakfast meal that can make you energized through out the day. Enjoy the Fresh toast!