How to lose weight fast (5 easy steps)
My 10 year class reunion has come and past, and a lot of people were worried about the impression they'd make after all of these years. We've all been there. So if you're looking to slim up and lose weight fast, here are 5 techniques that might help you lose 5 pounds in one week or 5-7 days!
- Restrict calories moderately, starting with 200 calories a day. Gradually increase the calorie restriction to 500 per day over a one week period.
- Eat a balanced diet. Include 1 lean source of protein, 1 serving of complex carbohydrate, and 2-3 servings of vegetables and fruit at each meal. The total daily percentage of protein is 40%, carbohydrates 40%, and fat 20%.
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day.
- Exercise. Walk 30-45 minutes everyday. After one week, add ankle and wrist weights for added resistance. Walk up hills or on inclines as your conditioning improves.
- Resist food cravings by brushing your teeth when you feel hungry. Food cravings are strong in the late afternoon. If brushing your teeth fails, eat one of your meals during this time