How to delete your Facebook account
How to delete a facebook account
Want to delete your facebook account but don’t know how? Check these simple steps.
- Sign in to your account.
- When you’re already logged in, go to account tab on top and right side of the facebook site.
- Click the account setting.
- Then you will see your account (settings, networks, notifications, mobile, language, payments and facebook ads).
- On settings, you are going to see your name, username, email, password, linked account, security question, privacy, and account security, download your information and deactivate your account.
- Clicks deactivate your account. Note: In Deactivating your account will disable your profile and remove your name and picture from anything you've shared on Facebook.
- Facebook will ask you to give the reason in deactivating your account and your explanation.
- Then you have to confirm it by clicking the confirm box.
- Note that your profile is not deleted right away, it is said that your account will be deactivated for two weeks, and if you DO NOT USE FACEBOOK IN ANY WAY during that period,
- Your account is permanently deleted.