How to Create a Great Business Card (10 Tips)
A business card is not just information, many times it's a part of yourself and represents your company. Here are some tips to making a great business card.
- Choose stationary that fits the theme of your business.
- Select the appropriate design on your business card.
- Add an image to your card.
- Make your business card memorable and not boring.
- Don’t put all your business information on your card, it may be too crowded and it won’t look like a business card. Make the information short, simple but meaningful.
- Make sure that the print of your business last long or better yet make it water proof.
- Keep your business card from errors especially the contact numbers.
- Make at least a hundred copy of your business card. To make you card last long.
- Put some magnet if possible on your business so it will be placed on the ref, pc or anyplace where they can hang you business card.
- Make sure that you name is highlighted on your business card just like your business name.