In order for you to create a facebook account, you must need first a valid email address. Your email address is a proof that you’re a real person and really want to have a facebook account. Here are the steps:
- Create a valid email account. This is where they will send a confirmation letter after you create an account on facebook.
- Sign up on their facebook page at www.facebook.com
- Complete the form: First name, Last name, email address, Password, Sex and Birthday. Facebook requires all users to provide their real date of birth to encourage authenticity and provide only age-appropriate access to content.
- If it’s for your personal account, sign up using personal account. But if you to represent your band, business, or product you should create a Facebook Page.
- Then after you fill up the necessary form and submit it on facebook, a confirmation email will be sent on your given email account. Make sure it’s valid or else your account will be void.
- Facebook will ask for a code given on your email and you have to paste it on a box where it is asked.
- Then, here you go. You now have a personal account or facebook page.
- If you want to make you personal account private, you just need to edit your privacy setting that can be seen once you sign in on facebook.
While creating account on facebook, they have a very tight policy and rules that you must read. And because many are using facebook all over the world, facebook has been known to be very tight when it comes to their restrictions. If you don’t follow them, you will be blocked for an hour or so and if you continue doing what they don’t like, you may end up be banned and blocked permanently.