A beautifully carved turkey tastes even better on Thanksgiving or Christmas! One of the tricks before serving your turkey dish is to carve it perfectly.
- Make sure that your turkey is already cook and good to go.
- Get a carving knife.
- Place you turkey in the most comfortable place where you can carve it.
- The first part is you must cut the leg; you must start on where the bones connected.
- Then remove the meat from the thigh part.
- Next is the wing part. Cut also on the where the bones connected.
- Then gently slice the meat on the breast until it reaches the half of the chicken.
- Remove all the meat connected on the bones.
- Then repeat all those steps on the other side of the turkey.
- Start again from the leg and ends on the breast.
- Now you can serve your turkey at its best. Enjoy eating!