How to boil eggs (for Easter)
Decorating Easter eggs can be fun, but the first step is getting them ready. Boiling an egg is as simply as ABC. Here are the steps:
- Get the eggs out of the carton and ready for action.
- Place your desired number of eggs into a pot that you'll use on the stove top.
- Now you need to add water, make sure to add enough to cover all of the eggs.
- Bring the water to boil without covering the pot (this will help avoid the eggs from cracking.)
- Egg boiling tips - Now if you want your egg softly boil, you need to boil it only for 5 minutes. But if you want it hard boiled, you need to boil it for 5-10 minutes. I usually go to 7 minutes.
- After boiling the eggs, remove the excess water from the pot and run cool water on top of the just boiled to cool down the eggs before you start to decorate or peel them.
If you have any tips or fresh ideas, feel free to share in the comments. Happy Easter!