How to add more search engines to Google Chrome
Adding, editing, and removing search engines on Google Chrome is easy. I prefer the steps that I saw on the Google site. Here they are:
- To start adding searches on Google, simply click the wrench tool on the top right side of the Google browser.
- Then click the option tab
- Next is clicking the basic tab on the left upper side.
- Go to search and click the manage tab choosing google on the option.
- On the search engine, click the add bottom.
- Then from the bottom of the dialog, there’s a section that needs to be filled out.
- The form is asking for a name (name for the search engine), keyword (shortcut word for the search engine) and URL (the website for the search engine that you want to add).
Or you can go to Google search and simply type the words “how to add search engines on Google”. And there it is, you can now follow the instructions stated there.