How to activate iPhone 4
I just bought an iPhone 4 but at first I didn’t notice that I need to activate it before I can use it. My question was how I can do that? I’ve done a little research and to my surprise, it’s really simple and easy. There’s software that you can use to activate your iPhone. Just follow the simple rules found in the iPhone 4 software.
Here are the steps on how to activate your iPhone 4:
- To get started in using your iPhone 4, you should register and get an iTunes store account. iTunes will recognize the iPhone. Then you will be able to add your contacts, music, etc on your iPhone.
- You will now have to transfer your existing contact numbers to your iPhone 4.
- Then you will be ask if you are an AT&T existing costumer, if not just click the button, just new to AT&T. Then you will be asking to transfer your existing. If you don’t have one just skip and then continue.
- Then you need to select a plan for you new iPhone 4.
- The software will ask for your Apple ID, enter it and it will be confirmed.
- Fill up all the necessary questions.
- Read the iPhone terms and condition and accept it. And then the AT&T service agreement.
- Then your application will be process by AT&T.
- An activation note will flash your screen and welcome your iPhone to AT&T.
- Now, you will be given a new phone number, since you don’t have existing AT&T account. But if you have one, you can use it to transfer to your iPhone.
- Now your phone will light up and you will see on the screen that it is in activation process.
- Then, set up your iPhone. Then you will be introduced on sync screen of your iPhone. Sync your iPhone 4, it may take you up to 25 minutes to wait for the process to finish.
- Now you can use your iPhone 4 and enjoy.